Pfizer Philippines was incorporated in 1955. Since its inception, it has worked to live up to Pfizer’s Commitments, staying true to the enduring values of the global brand:
- Advance wellness, prevention, treatments, and cures
- Bring the best scientific minds together to challenge the most feared diseases of our time
- Set the standard for safety, quality, and value of medicines
- Use our global presence and scale to make a difference in local communities and the world around us
- Promote curiosity, inclusion, and a passion for our work
- Be a leading voice for improving everyone’s ability to have reliable and affordable health care
- Maximize our financial performance so we can deliver on our commitments to all who rely on us
At Pfizer Philippines, we value our people and the communities we serve, exercising leadership not only in corporate operations and governance, but also in improving the lives of our stakeholders. We are one of the most sought-after employers in the industry, having garnered the Employer of the Year Award in 2004 and consistently reaping awards for our communications, marketing, and stakeholder engagement programs, including the following:
- 2001: One of the Best Employers in Asia (Hewitt Associates)
- 2002: Grand Anvil Award (Public Relations Society of the Philippines)
- 2003: People Power Award for its Leaders for Health Program (awarded by the late President Corazon C. Aquino)
- 2004: Employer of the Year Award (Personnel Management Association of the Philippines)
Our management team and our diverse pool of talents are some of the best in the industry, recognized worldwide for their leadership and innovation.
We have not only worked to treat illnesses and advance the state of healthcare in the Philippines. Pfizer Philippines is also an outstanding corporate citizen, putting its stakeholders’ concerns at the core of its operations. Our numerous Corporate Social Responsibility Programs work to strengthen healthcare delivery in areas where health services are scarce, offer access and support to patient groups that live in constant difficulty and pain, support medical research and information dissemination, and promote the spirit of volunteerism among Pfizer employees and community members.
To ensure we can continue to deliver on our commitments to the patients, customers and shareholders who rely on us, we are focused on improving the way we do business; on operating with transparency in everything we do; and on listening to the views of all of the people involved in healthcare decisions. Through working in partnership with everyone from patients to healthcare providers and managed care organizations to world governments and non-governmental organizations, our goal is to ensure that people everywhere have access to innovative treatments and quality healthcare.