< Back to Previous Page
QUIZ #2: What’s Your Health Quotient?
They say that “health is wealth,” which is why it is important to keep yourself in good mental and physical shape all the time. But with all the diet fads out there, the wide selection of weight-loss schemes, complicated workout machines, and other health trends, it could be hard to keep up and find out which one would really fit your lifestyle.
A good idea is to go for what’s tried and tested. Eat more fruits and vegetables to achieve a more nutritious diet. Maintain a regular exercise routine to keep yourself in tiptop shape. Also, it would not hurt to add drinking vitamins in your to-do list. Ideally, it would be best to include multivitamins—and not just regular vitamins—in your daily life so you will get the necessary nutrients that your body requires. You need something like Centrum, which is a complete multivitamin that provides all your essential needs to keep yourself healthy.
Think you’re healthy enough? Discover your health quotient with this quiz!
1. Running is all the rage nowadays and you need a lot of stamina and endurance for it. Do you find it difficult to finish a five-kilometer run in less than an hour?
YES or NO
If you answered YES, that means you need to allot more time to work on increasing your energy level. Start with baby steps. Do some brisk walking first before you join fun runs or marathons.
If you answered NO, that means you have a powerhouse of energy, which is perfect for a dynamic lifestyle.
2. The weather can be so unpredictable lately. Do you easily get the sniffles or catch a cold with the abrupt change in weather?
YES or NO
If you answered YES, that means you have to improve your immunity by keeping yourself in the pink of health all the time. Shield yourself from sickness causing viruses by consuming food and supplements that are rich in vitamin C so you will able to weather the perfect storm.
If you answered NO, that means you have a good immune system that can handle changes in weather and temperature with no trouble at all. Stay strong and healthy.
3. The computer is a common machine to use for your work or business since it makes everything more convenient. It allows you to create documents and other files that are necessary for your job. While at work, do you find yourself staring blankly at the computer most of the time?
YES or NO
If you answered YES, that means you need to keep your mind in tip-top shape. Do not allow it to stay idle. When time permits, do mind games such as Sudoku and other thinking puzzles to boost brain vitality.
If you answered NO, that means you have an active mind that can deal with pressures from the office and more.
4. In life, sometimes you’re up and sometimes you’re down. When you find yourself in the down stage, do the stresses and problems in your life show in your face and overall appearance?
YES or NO
If you answered YES, that means you need to take extra pains in caring for your appearance and not just with the way your dress up. You can look and feel more confident inside and out when you maintain good healthy.
If you answered NO, that means you are concerned about your appearance and give ample attention to it. Good for you!
* If you answered mostly “yes,” you need to pay more attention to your health by eating nutritious foods, regularly exercising, keeping your mind active, and by taking multi-vitamins like Centrum.
* If you answered mostly “no,” you surely have discovered the right formula for health. Maintain what you are doing to stay at the right course.