Chapstick is a Lip protectant that helps heal and prevent dry chapped lips. It also contains sunscreen protection to shield your lips from harmful UV rays that cause dryness and damage to your lips. Chapstick is available in Cherry, Spearmint, Strawberry, and Classic flavors.
Indication and Usage
Lips are the most vulnerable to the environment than any part of the face because they only have a few oil-producing glands which can cause excessive dryness. Keeping your lips moist and sealed against the weather is essential. Cold, wind, and sun can take a toll on your lips. These can cause the lips to dry up, chap, crack, and flake. These are all not only uncomfortable but unsightly. Applying lipstick often just makes it worse.
To prevent and treat dry chapped lips, use a lip balm everyday. Chapped lips are not going to disappear in a day, and missing even one day of applying lip balm can dry lips back to dryness.
Chapstick helps you prevent the unwanted conditions mentioned above and makes your lips more supple and healthy.
- Apply daily and when needed
- 4.2g in stick wax form
- Comes in 4 different flavors: Classic, Strawberry, Spearmint, and Cherry
Tips in preventing chapped lips:
- Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration
- Avoid licking your lips
- Apply a coat of lip balm before going to bed to help moisturize lips while you sleep
- Use a lip balm that contains an SPF to prevent sunburn when outdoors
- Add base coat of lip balm prior to applying lipstick
- Avoid wearing lipstick when lips are chapped because color pigments may irritate chapped lips